A GO Group is simply a small gathering of people that connect in someone’s home once a week to share a meal, have some fun, discuss the Sunday message in more detail, dive deeper into the scriptures, and find unique ways to serve and bless people in the community and beyond.
If you answer “Yes” to any of the following questions, you should probably join a GO Group:
· Would you like to connect with other Christ-followers and experience a greater sense of community?
· Would you like a safe place to share your thoughts, questions, experiences, and doubts regarding your relationship with God and your faith journey?
· Would you like an environment where you can go deeper with the Sunday message and discuss how you can actively apply it to your life?
· Would you like to have people in your life that pray for you and are willing to serve and care for you when you need help?
· Would you like a place to bring your friends who are disconnected from God and the church to meet other authentic followers of Jesus in a fun, no-pressure, and casual atmosphere?
· Would you like to serve people in need and make an impact in the lives of others?
· Would you like “church” to go beyond what you experience on Sunday mornings?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we would love to help you get connected. For more information, contact email@example.com.